Friday 23 January 2015

Production Diary - 23/01/15



Transcript:
I have been working on the drafting stages of my music video and constantly been making small changes to make the video look better. I have kept track of the improvements which I have been making through exporting my videos and uploading them to YouTube and keeping track of the draft number that the video is. I believe that by doing this when my video is complete it will help me to see the progress I have made and how the video has been edited. I aim to continue drafting to achieve the highest quality video. Some of the changes which I have made to the video is the speed of the shot changes. I have made the cuts quicker to fit to the pace of the music, and to ensure that it does not look boring. I also added zooms to the shots to make them more interesting and to keep the video entertaining the audience and not become boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment