Friday 23 January 2015

Music video - second draft



Here is my second draft of my music video. From my first draft to this draft I have gained more footage from filming again in the studio. This measn that I no longer have any black spaces in my video and now have a much wider range of footage. However I still want to edit this video more in order to achieve the final look that I want. To improve my video I want to have much quicker cuts of shots towards the end of the video linking to the fast pace song. In addition to this I want to include more extreme close up shots of the artist. Throughout the video I have been referencing the sparklers which links to the message of the song implying the progress of the artist and highlighting the start of a new beginning. From now until I go onto to my next draft I am going to continue editing as the lip syncing is not exactly in time. However I have noticed that when exporting this draft of the video, the lip syncing is not exact whereas when I was editing in Premiere the lip syncing was a lot more in sync. In this video I have still not colour edited the video as I am leaving this until I have completed everything such as all the lip syncing being in time and all the correct shots which I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment