Friday 23 January 2015

Music Video - Draft 3

I have continued to work on my music video since my last draft. From the second draft to this draft I have made a range of changes. I have included quicker cuts between shots meaning that all the shots fit the fast pace of the song. In addition to this I have changed some of my shots. This is because they looked quite boring and my model wasn't really doing much. Therefore I replaced these shots with different ones making it look a lot more fun and interesting. In addition instead of just having my shots in the centre of the screen I added zooms where the shots would zoom in and out. This made it look a lot more interesting from my model being positioned just in the centre of the screen. Where I haven't added these zooms I have positioned the model to the side of the screen meaning she isnt directly in the centre. Not only this but I have improved the lip syncing to ensure that it is exactly in time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment