Monday 26 January 2015

Production Log - 26/01/15

I have continued to work on my music video ready for the final draft, however I have completed a photoshoot for the images for the digipak and the advert. I complete a photoshoot with my model in the studio to gain a large number of images which I could potentially use for my two auxilary tasks. For this photoshoot I made sure the settings were accurate and the lighting was set up correctly. Firstly I used continuous lighting which meant that it would not flash when the picture was taken. This was suitable to me as it meant that it would give me a much warmer glow and a much better finish against the black background to the image rather than a more bright picture. I also used a soft box which is a diffuser that makes it a lot softer and gentle than the white. If I was to use a flash for the images it would mean that I would have reflections which would mean it did not give more tone to the skin and more interesting lights. I also changed the camera settings to make them appropriate to the photography. I set the shutter speed to 15, F stop to 5.6, ISO at 200 and used a light meter to check how far the light was going. Below shows the set up to the photoshoot which I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment