Friday 23 January 2015

Draft 1



Here I have shown my first draft of my music video. In this video there is no colour correction done to the video and the shots which I have included may be changed. There is also some black spaces within the video. This is where I have not yet finished filming and not decided which shots I am going to have in these spaces. By putting the footage which I have so far together it has shown me how much space I have left and what else I need to include. From doing this I have planned to shoot again with my model to get some more studio filming which I can add into the black spaces. From now till my next draft I am to improve what I have done in terms of the shots and will add in any of the extra footage I have to improve what I have done. I will not work on any colour correction until all the footage is in the video in the correct places and the lip syncing is exactly in time as this is my main priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment