Monday 26 January 2015

Contact Sheet



This is my contact sheet of all the images which I took when I completed my photo-shoot. To make this contact sheet  I used the software Photoshop and then saved the files as JPEGs and then added them all to a PowerPoint. After doing this I saved the PowerPoint and uploaded it using the website slide share.
As you can see from this when I completed my photo-shoot I knew the kind of shots which I wanted to achieve and therefore took enough to ensure that I had a large choice to choose from but not loads that I had too many. In addition to this looking at the contact sheet the range of shots taken is evident where I took the pictures from many angles and positions, as well as some more close up than others. Finally when taking pictures I used two different costumes as I was most likely to use the images of Beth wearing the white dress however I wanted to make sure that I had a back up incase these were not suitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment