Friday 5 September 2014

Production Log - 5/9/14

Throughout the summer i have been working on filming my music video. I decided to use Beth as my model and picked the outfits that she would wear very carefully so that it clearly linked to the pop song. The first location where I filmed was camden. Here i was able to find a graffiti wall and I had Beth infront of this. In camden I also filmed at the canal and on a bridge which over looked the canal. Due to camden being a bright location I had Beth wearing a bright yellow playsuit. I then done some filming inside on the sofa which looked very effect with the red pillows. Finally I filmed in London where I was able to go to the top of city hall to over look London and tower bridge. Here beth was wearing a girly dress which was sparkly and had her hair curly which looked effective with the location. I still have some filming to do which I will complete in the next month. I have also been working on my research and planning for my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment