Thursday 11 September 2014

Production Log - 11/9/14

In my media lessons I have continued working on my research and planning. This week I have focused more on the research side and set myself homework to complete 3 planning tasks. For my research work I began working on the research into existing labels where I researched many different music labels. Doing this gave me a much wider understanding of the different record labels. Secondly I worked on the research into an Artist. For my artist research I decided to use the artist who I am using for my music video who is Ellie Goulding. Researching my artist means now I know a lot more about her such as the basic facts to how she became famous and her different albums. Finally I created a prezi where I displayed the work I had done on the pop genre. I was able to research the different aspects of the pop genre in order to find out a lot more information. I also researched the social norms and cultures of pop music as well as giving background on the pop genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment