Friday 27 March 2015

Digipak

Below is my Digipak which I have created for my artist. The Digipak is made up of a front page, two pages inside and a back page which includes the track details and the production details. I kept the front cover looking simple with the image of the artist and the title of the album making it easy to the audience to see what it is. I believe the simple front cover of the album with an image and the name of the album is able to quickly draw people in. it is appealing to the audience and would attract them to buy the album. Inside you can see a note from the artist making it look personal to the reader once again making them likely to buy the album. On the back of the Digipak I have displayed the track names next to the image of Beth where it looks like she is looking up at the track names. This once again would draw in the attention of viewers and would make them interested in the album.

I used studio photography to convey my artist and kept the images looking similar to stick to the house style and clearly link to the advert and the music video. My model is wearing a white sparkly dress which is featured in the music video, and includes both hair styles which are up and down. I believe that the white dress against the black background works well and makes the artist stand out being the main focus to the readers. In addition to this I kept the fonts linking to the colour scheme where I used white fonts and the main title a silver colour. This keeps it looking professional and too a firm house style. 


No comments:

Post a Comment