Friday 20 March 2015

Production Log - 20/3/15

Today I completed my final Digipak for my album. I decided to keep this very similar to my advert and music video to ensure that the audience know that they all link together and all promoting the same album. The front cover of the Digipak is kept simple, drawing the readers in through the boldness of the name of the album, and the mid shot of the artist. I believe the shot on the front of the Digipak is highly suitable and highlights the type of artist that Beth is. Moving onto the inside of the Digipak I kept the whole thing to studio pictures, but had the artist looking more directly into the camera. As well as this I included a note from the artist and her hand written name, once again making the audience more likely to want to buy the album. Finally on the back cover I included the management details and the barcode as well as the track names as this was the most suitable place to have all of this information. The white dress she is wearing is featured in the music video therefore making the audience notice what the promotion is for.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment