Thursday 4 December 2014

Production Diary - 04/12/2014

Today I filmed more footage in the black box room. Filming in this room has enabled me to achieve a studio looking scene. I used 3 lights and positioned one behind my model and two either side of her. Doing this made my model stand out against the black background. For this shoot I wanted beth to stand out, therefore she was dressed in a royal blue skater dress with pink lips and eye shadow. I didn't want to take the focus of her dress and the lighting therefore I kept the make-up stuttle but sticking to the pop genre music theme.



I have continued to add the footage which I have already filmed into premiere and been working on correctly the lip syncing so it is exactly the same as the song. Below I have shown a print screen on my work in premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment