Friday 19 December 2014

Album Advert - Draft 2

I have continued to work on the album advert. From my first draft I have added an image to the advert and therefore had to arrange the positioning of the text on the page so it fits around the image. I believe that the image which I have used on the album advert clearly highlights the artist she is showing that she is the typical pop artist. In addition to this I believe by her looking directly at the camera shows that she is giving direct contact to her audience and fans. This is not the final version of the ablum advert and I am going continue working on these. The improvements which I plan on making to the advert is the background. When looking at this advert the white background and blank space on the advert does not look to appealing, therefore I am going to consider changing the background to a colour or maybe change the image to a studio shot with a black background. If I do change the image to a studio shot which I will take in the blackbox room this will mean that the image will take up the majority of the page. I would also change the font colour such as to white to make it stand out against the background colour of black.

No comments:

Post a Comment