Thursday 9 October 2014

Production Diary - 9/10/14

I have continued working on my planning sections of the coursework. I have worked a lot on this at home to try and get it complete as soon as possible so that I can focus on editing my music video. I have completed the equipment list which highlights all the eqipment which I neededed in order to film my music video. Whilst on location filming my video I took some pictures of the different locations. I have shared some images on my blog of the locations however I still have more to show. In additon to this I have written abou the essentials which I need for my music video including costumes and props. The most recent thing which I have worked on is the media language. Although Ihave not yet edited my video together completing this task has allowed me to think about my video to ensure that I make a successful video.

No comments:

Post a Comment